A community is a group of people who facilitate each other to become the person they aspire to be.
CUB members are known for their incredible ambition and success in business. They are leaders of high growth companies that are interested in meeting others like themselves. Members all share the clubs values of ambition, courage and loyalty which is demonstrated through their incredible achievements and willingness to assist each other when possible.
The community as of June 2017 has:
- Over 1400 years of business experience (inclusive only of the companies the members currently own)
- 6.2 billion dollars in yearly revenue (not including the publicly listed companies)
- Employ over 5000 employees
CUB’s Membership board ensure that the club remains diverse and does not allow for rapid growth spikes in any one industry.
The community is made up of:
- 20% early stage business
- 60% high growth companies equalling 2-50 million dollars in revenue
- 20% large business/investors, equalling over 50 million + dollars in revenue / high net worth