Full Time 8.30am – 5.30pm
Are you an organised, experienced Receptionist that loves delivering high quality service as well as has a passion for events?
If so you may be the perfect fit to join our team as our Receptionist & Events Administrative Assistant!
(CUB) Club of United Business is currently searching for a Receptionist & Events Administrative Assistant to join our passionate and ambitious team as we connect Australia’s top entrepreneurs and business leaders.
CUB is a private members club on a mission to unite Australia’s entrepreneurs and leaders, allowing them to build valuable relationships that can assist in the achievement of their ambitions. With Clubhouses in both Sydney and Melbourne, CUB is opening another 10 Clubhouses in the next five years and is growing a close knit team dedicated to seeing this mission become a reality.
As the first impression and friendly face of the club, your role as Reception & Events Administrative Assistant is to be client-focused and eager to provide a high level of service. You will achieve this by meeting and greeting all members and guests into the club with a friendly and professional manner, managing the front desk, room bookings as well as assisting with the process, execution and delivery of all our member events.
As Receptionist / Events & Marketing Assistant you will have the unique opportunity too:
• Work in a team/family like environment that encourages and fosters the entrepreneurial spirit and allows you to constantly improve your skills and our services
• Work from a luxurious member’s club with entertainment lounges, private bars and beautiful meeting and event spaces.
• Build strong relationships with some of Australia’s top entrepreneurs and leaders, a truly inspiring and supportive environment
Your key responsibilities are:
• Meeting and greeting all members and guests
• Managing conference room bookings
• Front desk and clubhouse management
• Monitoring stocktake of office and clubhouse supplies
• Event Delivery; managing RSVPs, creating attendance lists, running sheets, agendas and name/table tags
• To be onsite executing club events and assisting where necessary
• Work with the clubhouse and membership team to ensure the best possible experiences for members
• Overseeing and managing social media platforms
Your key traits and experience must be:
• Excellent presentation and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Impeccable organisational skills
• Be able to take the initiative and multitask in a face-paced environment
• Possess a ‘can-do’ attitude, and be willing to take on whatever tasks are delegated to you
• Be technologically proficient, MS Outlook, Word and Excel skills are essential
• Have an excellent eye for detail
• Experience in reception work is essential
If you believe that you would be a great fit in our company, please submit your cover letter and CV.
We look forward to meeting you.