Co-Founder & Head of CUB Sydney
Head of CUB Melbourne
CEO & Founder
Brand & Content Manager
JOIN OUR TEAM
(CUB) Club of United Business is currently searching for a Events & Community Manager to join our passionate and ambitious team as we connect Australia’s top entrepreneurs and business leaders.
CUB is a private members club on a mission to unite Australia’s entrepreneurs and leaders, allowing them to build valuable relationships that can assist in the achievement of their ambitions. With Clubhouses already in both Sydney and Melbourne, CUB is expanding fast and is growing a close knit team dedicated to seeing this mission become a reality.
As the Events & Community Manager, your role is to ensure that members are constantly engaged in the club’s services and gaining value from their membership. You will achieve this by providing the members with a frequent and diverse event schedule, allowing them the opportunity to connect with other business leaders.
As an Events & Community Manager you will have the unique opportunity too:
- Work in a team/family like environment that encourages and fosters the entrepreneurial spirit and allows you to constantly improve your skills and our services
- Work from a luxurious members club with entertainment lounges, private bars and beautiful meeting and event spaces.
- Build strong relationships with some of Australia’s top entrepreneurs and leaders, a truly inspiring and supportive environment
Your key responsibilities are:
- Event schedule and organisation
- Event communication
- Member engagement reports
- Clubhouse management
- Company partnerships
- Work with the Clubhouse and membership team to ensure the best possible experiences for members.
As the community manager you are the friendly face of the club known by all members and the one they turn to for event and service information.
Your ability to connect with our members and build valuable relationships are key in fulfilling the role to the best standard.
Your key traits and experience must be:
- Extensive event management experience, preferably involving business owners, CEO’s and leaders
- A people person who is eager to learn more about others – this role requires client relationship management
- An administrational expert, this role requires much organisation
- Data driven
If this role sounds perfect for you then reach out today as we would love to meet you!