(CUB) Club of United Business is currently searching for a Community Manager to join our passionate and ambitious team as we connect Australia’s top entrepreneurs and business leaders.
CUB is a private members club on a mission to unite Australia’s entrepreneurs and leaders, allowing them to build valuable relationships that can assist in the achievement of their ambitions. With Clubhouses in both Sydney and Melbourne, CUB is opening another 10 Clubhouses in the next five years and is growing a close knit team dedicated to seeing this mission become a reality.
As Community Manager, your role is to ensure that members are constantly engaged in the club’s services and gaining value from their membership. You will achieve this by providing the members with a frequent and diverse event schedule, allowing them the opportunity to connect with other business leaders. You will also manage the engagement reporting and ensure that the membership team is constantly in communication with the members.
As Community Manager you will have the unique opportunity too:
– Work in a team/family like environment that encourages and fosters the entrepreneurial spirit and allows you to constantly improve your skills and our services
– Work from a luxurious members club with entertainment lounges, private bars and beautiful meeting and event spaces.
– Build strong relationships with some of Australia’s top entrepreneurs and leaders, a truly inspiring and supportive environment
Your key responsibilities are:
– Event schedule and organisation
– Event communication
– Member engagement reports
– Front desk and Clubhouse management
– Company partnerships
– Work with the Clubhouse and membership team to ensure the best possible experiences for members.
As the community manager you are the friendly face of the club known by all members and the one they turn to for event information and Clubhouse use. Your ability to connect with our members and build valuable relationships are key in fulfilling the role to the best standard.
Your key traits and experience must be:
– Extensive event management experience, preferably involving business owners, CEO’s and leaders
– A people person who is eager to learn more about others – this role requires client relationship management
– An administrational expert, this role requires much organisation
If you believe that you would be a great fit in our company and confident that you could complete the role to the highest standard, please submit your cover letter and CV.
We look forward to meeting you.