CUB is searching for an organised people person to join our membership team as our Sales and Marketing Assistant, being the first point of contact for future members and assisting Membership Directors with the sales process.
Benefits of joining team CUB:
– Join a close-knit and high performing team
– Develop and grow within an industry leading company
– Work from a luxury office in Melbourne CBD
– An amazing and uncapped commission structure
You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with potential members. You are the first point of contact for all CUB’s leads and enquires and will utilise your strong administrative and organisational skills to assist the membership directors with club growth.
Your role will include the following:
– Contacting, qualifying and scheduling leads from marketing campaigns
– Assisting the membership team with the sales process and administration
– Management of sales calendar, appointments and reporting
Ultimately, you are an essential part of our team that makes our ambitious goals possible!
Does this sound like you?
– A people person, with strong communication skills
– Organised and administrational
– Experience working in a sales team and using CRM systems
If so we would love to hear from you!
At the Club of United Business (CUB) we believe in the power of the entrepreneur and their ability to improve the lives of all Australians.
With Clubhouses in both Sydney and Melbourne, CUB is now Australia’s fastest growing members club for entrepreneurs and leaders, on a mission to build one of Australia’s most iconic brands and revolutionise the entrepreneurial journey.
This is an amazing role that will have you learning and developing every day in a supportive and enjoyable environment.
If you believe that you are a great fit for this role and are excited about potentially joining the CUB team, then we would love to hear from you!